Friday 21 September 2012

Update

So I've been busy. I've been trying to find an addiction that I like enough to want to stick to it.

*Looks at previous sentence*

*Scratches head*

That made sense.....right? *awkward pause*

Well, whatever! It's my blog and I can do whatever I want!!! *huffs*

Well... now that I'm finished acting childish, lets see if I can concentrate long enough to let y'all know what exactly I've been up to. Firstly, to all those who sent me messages asking for sex..... No. I am currently only interested with having sex with 2 women and she's not interested. Yes. Two women, one body. So what?

Next, it may come as good news for some to know that I have given up smoking weed and popping 'X'. It was fun while it lasted. (This is not to say that if I'm at a party and there's stuff floating around... know what I mean? *wink*) I have also, after doing research, determined that I will not attempt Crystal Meth, Heroine, Cocaine, or Coke. Further research is necessary to determine what drug I will try next.

Liquor is still a big part of my life (although I worry about the liver sometimes) and is currently being strictly controlled by a group of over-zealous idiots who call themselves my friends and try to keep me alive. So far, its been working. Thats the end of this report.

So.... on to other matters. If u haven't noticed yet, I'm alive!!! *holds for applause* And it fells good too. Hope you like the little poem-like thingie I posted before this :), Till next time!

-Kapil Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.... Be honest. I dont bite often.