Thursday 23 May 2013

Hypocrite


I hate this empty feeling like my world's about to end. 
I listen to this preacher and his sermon makes me mad;
What kinda God would send me to the ninth level of hell,
Just to prove the fucking point that i cant do it by myself? 

I hope you know that i don't understand your fucking plan. 
Is this break me or make me into a better man?
I've always known that you work in some mysterious ways, 
But to wipe out my life in one day? Damn!

I finally realize that I don't have a word to say.
The fucking hate-filled lyrics just keep boiling in my brain.
I'd like to say "I'm sorry Jesus about what I said"
But that would be a fucking lie come from the deepest pit of hell!

I wanna stop these feelings sprouting poison in my brain
I think my fucking God isn't so so goddamn inhumane
To break my live so cleanly if he didn't have a plan
To turn my life around and lead me to the promised land. 

I hate this kind of nonsense about trusting just in God, 
I've been a skeptic almost since the time that I could walk, 
But somehow when my life is only broken wrecks of dreams, 
I become a hypocrite and beg you Lord to help me please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.... Be honest. I dont bite often.