Sunday 13 January 2013

Addicted


I feel like I don't wanna go home, 
To my old empty bed and a house that's so cold. 
So I trod along with my face looking down
Cuz I don't want no-one to see these tears of a clown. 
I don't know why I ever let it get this far, 
I should just end it now and jump in front a moving car.
But whether I'm delusional or maybe just a coward, 
I'll keep hoping u'll come back before my closing hour

Never really felt like a fool in love, 
Always been the one to do the breaking up, 
And even though you're not my girl its cool, 
'Cept when u cut me off u knocked my whole head loose. 
I used be the manager of my own game, 
Always used to be the pilot of my own airplane, 
And I'm wondering when u became the master of my circus,
Cuz u know I'd never give away that title on purpose.

Trying to figure out why I depend on you, 
Cant just be about the little things you do
We don't make love. Its against your religion.  
Cant drink or smoke cuz u say it's sicknin'.
And all the other things u don't want me to do, 
Is killing all the habits that distract me from you,
And when you're all that's left and you become an addiction,
You cut me loose....And watch me drift into oblivion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.... Be honest. I dont bite often.